Good leaders have always been expected to be able to solve new problems, capitalize on new opportunities and navigate through the ever-changing landscape of business. Leadership is a complex process by which the leader influences others to perform and achieve. The leadership attributes – belief, values, ethics, character, knowledge, and skills – are all traits, which can be learned.
Leadership Development Training has a place of great importance in today’s world as leaders are viewed as evolved rather than born. Leaders have been traditionally viewed as “mythological creatures”, separate from the rest of humanity and empowered by some mysterious quality that smoothes their path towards inevitable success. However, the modern view is that through patience, persistence and hard work, anyone can become a highly effective leader. The onus is on oneself to believe and make it happen. That is the reason Leadership Training is so highly sought after by all successful companies.
Leadership development comes from within us, in the sense that deeply held values and principles provide the road map for the way we lead, and the way other people respond. Hence it is important that a Leader must first understand and then communicate one’s own value systems to other people. It is always the Leaders’ personal value system that sustains them in their quest, whether they are a person of impeccable morals, or quite disreputable. Hence this is an integral part of management training as it is of critical importance to have self-awareness to lead and manage other people.
The role of a leader starts with a thorough understanding of the team’s needs, aspirations and concerns, for which it is important to have excellent listening and facilitation skills. This Leadership Skills Training by Rave Institutes will teach you that effective leadership starts with a thorough understanding and congruence of the value systems of all parties. This course provides the basis for understanding what leadership is and what leaders do to be successful.
How You Will Benefit:
- Greater self-awareness and personal leadership mastery.
- Develop and stretch your skills as a leader and increase your potential.
- When to lead and when to manage.
- Determine what is necessary to lead teams and organizations, and how to integrate this with business management
- Communicating, influencing and negotiating with peers, subordinates and senior managers
- Developing your Inner Innovator
- Encouraging the Heart: Sharing Rewards and Celebrating Accomplishments
- Become adept at assessing leadership traits and qualities in ourselves and others
- Appreciate the importance of organization culture and the leader’s role in establishing it
- Understand key success factors (KSFs) for successful rollout of Management of Change in dynamic organizations