From the quietly confident doctor whose advice we rely on, to the charismatic confidence of an inspiring speaker, self-confident people have qualities that everyone admires.
Self-confidence is extremely important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet so many people struggle to find it. Sadly, this can be a vicious circle: people who lack self-confidence can find it difficult to become successful. After all, most people are reluctant to back a project that’s being pitched by someone who was nervous, fumbling, and overly apologetic.
On the other hand, you might be persuaded by someone who speaks clearly, who holds his or her head high, who answers questions assuredly, and who readily admits when he or she does not know something. Confident people inspire confidence in others: their audience, their peers, their bosses, their customers, and their friends. And gaining the confidence of others is one of the key ways in which a self-confident person finds success.
The good news is that self-confidence really can be learned and built on. And, whether you’re working on your own confidence or building the confidence of people around you, it’s well-worth the effort!
The good news is that becoming more confident is readily achievable, just as long as you have the focus and determination to carry things through. And what’s even better is that the things you’ll do to build your self-confidence will also build success – after all, your confidence will come from real, solid achievement. No-one can take this away from you!
Confidence Building Training conducted by Rave Institutes will reinforce healthy positive thought patterns, set goals and develop the confidence to get the things you want!
How You Will Benefit:
- Identifying personal barriers to success
- Overcoming self-imposed barriers and limitations
- The impact of self-talk
- Changing from negative to positive thinking
- Conquering fear, anxiety and anger
- Turning your intentions into actions
- Enhancing and building an energised self-belief
- Building a confident and assertive behaviour style
- The power of first and lasting impressions
- Utilising professional image as a communication tool
- The importance of being congruent – ensuring your verbal and non-verbal communication projects confidence, credibility and assertiveness
- Recognising and dealing with intimidation and criticism confidently
- Getting your views, ideas and objectives across in an assertive way
- Harnessing your resources to increase your professional presence