Public speaking consistently ranks as the number one fear people have even above death and spiders!
However, mastering this fear and getting comfortable speaking in public can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career.
While good skills can open doors, poor ones can close them. For example, your boss might decide against promoting you after sitting through a badly-delivered presentation. You might lose a valuable new contract by failing to connect with a prospect during a sales pitch. Or you could make a poor impression with your new team, because you trip over your words and don’t look people in the eye.
Even if you don’t need to make regular speeches in front of a group, there are plenty of situations where good public speaking skills can help you advance your career and create opportunities. For instance, you might have to talk about your organization at a conference, make a speech after accepting an award, or teach a class to new recruits. Speaking to an audience also includes online presentations or talks; for instance, when training a virtual team, or when speaking to a group of customers in an online meeting.
Being a good public speaker can enhance your reputation, boost your self-confidence , and open up countless opportunities. The Public Speaking Training conducted by Rave Institutes will provide you with valuable public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging speech and delivering your speech with confidence and power. Make sure that you learn how to speak well!
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the dynamics of public speaking
- Learn to analyze an audience & tailor the delivery accordingly
- Design speeches for maximum impact
- Recognise the value of visual aids
- Learn the point, turn and talk technique
- Understand how to use rhetorical techniques
- Learn to expand on key points to ensure clarity
- Master techniques to overcome nervousness & present with confidence
- Acquire techniques that ensure clear, concise & effective wording is used
- Learn to deliver a polished, professional & credible speech
- Learn to handle questions & comments effectively