Personal grooming and professional appearance are important to gain not just positive impression but also respect in the workplace. First impressions matter and the way you look and carry yourself create impact on people you get along with in the work setting. Personal grooming and professional appearance is important to both men and women. Lack of these may lead to poor image and may interfere with your chance of creating a good impression and positive feedbacks from your workmates and superiors.
In today’s day and age, an individual’s appearance and clothes are almost as important as his or her professional skills. There are methods to be followed while dressing up and points to be noted while grooming oneself for a career; be it in any industry. Personal grooming is not only a corporate requirement, but is an integral part of our lives and is sure to benefit each and every individual in a positive manner.
Personal Grooming Training conducted by Rave Institutes covers the importance of first impressions, why image matters, and dressing up for success . Through videos, question based discussions and facilitator-led sessions, participants can target areas for self and/or group improvement, transform their professional image and create a positive impact on their careers.
How You Will Benefit:
- Making a great first impression
- Relationship between appearance and first impressions
- Good grooming habits to improve appearance and self-esteem
- Clothes and Corporate culture
- Appropriate professional appearance
- Personal props and accessories for men and women
- Appropriate styles for your individual body
- Dress for Success
- Dressing for Positive Job Performance