A humorous take on exactly the opposite of what you want to achieve
A good job is hard to find, but every leader knows a good employee is even harder to keep. As a leader, one must ensure his or her company is staffed with people who look forward to coming to work every day for more than a paycheck.
“Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.” –Dwight D. Eisenhower
Studies prove that engaged employees are up to 50% more productive than unengaged employees. The reality is, though, that not many managers know how to motivate their employees.
Regardless of your industry, the size or structure of your organization, the ability of managers and leaders to keep their people working at peak performance is critical. There are many strategies and techniques available to manage peak performance in an organization, but without the foundation and core emotion of feeling motivated, talented workforces just aren’t all that productive.
This Employee Motivation course from Rave Institutes will teach the skills necessary for motivating a workforce, resulting in successful and more productive employees.
Good performance management includes empowering and motivating yourself AND your employees. Even senior management, although highly committed, needs to be motivated to keep going at a top pace day after day.
In this course at Rave Institutes, you will acquire the skills and tools to empower and motivate yourself and your employees. People are not your most important resource they are your ONLY resource. Well motivated employees are more productive and creative. Learn how to create a motivating environment that fosters creative, productive and happy employees.
How You Will Benefit:
- Rekindle employee enthusiasm and gain commitment for heightened performance
- Communicate directly and openly
- Support, rather than police
- Provide feedback that motivates
- Create an atmosphere that allows people to flourish
- What are the “universal motivators”…and how you can use them to enhance performance
- Meet the new motivators: Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose
- Learn how to create job enrichment instead of job loading
- Acquire keys to sustainable personal motivation and increase your happiness quotient, and the results you produce
- Remove blocks that prevent your own motivation