“I forgot what I was taught. I only remember what I have learnt.”- Patrick White, 1973 Nobel Prize Winner for Literature.
Why Outbound Training:
In today’s corporate world, the need of the hour is for smart thinking, swift action and effective people skills – qualities that are more effectively developed in an experiential setting than through classroom training.
- These programs are usually conducted in a tranquil and informal environment, up close with nature.
- People become more introspective and uninhibited, paving the way for a complete and effective learning process.
OBT’s help teams to:
- Improve team performance by leveraging complementary skills.
- Build common vision, values and team spirit.
- Increase collaboration, innovation and productivity.
- Learn importance of open communication, developing team strategies for getting results, building trust, giving and receiving feedback.
OBT’s help Individuals to:
- Build Relationships, earning trust, respect and leading by example.
- Contribute towards humility, effectiveness, innovation, managing change, enhancing creativity, problem solving skills, performing in complex situations, maintaining work-life balance.
- Develop self-confidence, positive attitude, motivation.
- Reach peak performance levels.
- Understanding about courage, fears, risk taking, fighting new challenges.
Why Rave’s OBT:
Rave, amongst the leading team building companies provides a variety of customization options for tailoring the outbound training programs and outdoor teambuilding workshops and services as per specific expectations of the client. Normally, each corporate team building program is formulated after our trainers conduct a TNA (Training Need Assessment) and ascertain the gaps between objectives and performance. In our outbound training programs, participants go through various outdoor activities in which they are required to face challenging situations as individuals and teams. Rave’s team building training programs are experiential and expeditionary.
Activities include and not limited to:
- Bungee Ejection
- ATV RIDE – on pro track longest track of 1.5 KM.
- High Rope Courses
- Paintball Arena capacity of 24 people at a time.
- Zorbing (250 Feet track on Hill Slope)
- Mountain biking with & without gear professional MTB’s
- Skate Board and many more..
“It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves – in finding themselves”. – Andre Gide