It seems that there is never enough time in the day. But, since we all get the same 24 hours, why is it that some people achieve so much more with their time than others? The answer lies in good time management.
The highest achievers manage their time exceptionally well. Good time management requires an important shift in focus from activities to results: being busy isn’t the same as being effective.
Spending your day in a frenzy of activity often achieves less, because you’re dividing your attention between so many different tasks. Good time management lets you work smarter – not harder – so you get more done in less time. Actually, time management training is not one skill; it is rather, the effect of many skills combined. Those skills include prioritisation, prevention, planning, organisation and delegation. If you do not plan ahead and prepare today, then you will feel the consequences of that omission next month.
From managing email to juggling your time on multiple projects, Rave’s time management training will help you reach your goals by learning how to budget your time wisely and effectively—and help you rethink and reprioritize on a moment’s notice.
Rave Institutes time management training will give you the small steps you need, in order to make giant leaps in your personal productivity.
How You Will Benefit:
- The difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- Time management matrix
- Pareto principle (80/20 Rule) to time management issues
- Prioritise using decision matrices
- Beat the three most common time wasters
- Plan ahead
- Handle interruptions
- Say “no” to time wasters
- Choose assertive responses to different time management situations
- Delegate in the right way for the right reasons
- Develop your personal effectiveness to get more done in the same amount of time.
- Develop your personal initiative and beat procrastination
- Develop your own individual plan of action.