The opportunity to pitch your services to a potential client, spell out your business plan to a potential business partner, or promote your business at an event may require that you give a presentation. Whether or not your presentation achieves its desired outcome can be affected by your skills as a speaker, so it’s important to step in front of your audience with your best foot forward.
Enjoy it or not, presenting – in some form – is usually a part of business. Whether you get up in front of formal audiences on a regular basis, or you simply have to make your voice heard in a meeting, you’re using presentation skills. From sales pitches to training lectures, good presentation skills is key to many influential roles in today’s business world. Being a confident, polished speaker is not only necessary but well-advised in order to communicate such matters effectively and persuasively.
The good news about presenting is that you can improve with practice. Rave Institutes training on Presentation Skills offers tips and strategies to help you develop your presentation skills and learn how to present your ideas with conviction, control and poise—and without fear. You’ll gain the specific presentation skills and direction you need to become comfortable with your own style.
How You Will Benefit:
- Tailor your presentation to your audience
- Relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness
- Project your voice and use pauses to dramatize your point
- The non verbal signals you send to others
- It’s not WHAT you say, It’s HOW you say it
- Expertly handle difficult questions and situations
- Communicate with clarity and conviction
- Be able to anticipate, avoid and handle equipment problems
- Creating a ‘Plan B’
- Pumping it up a Notch to deliver higher energy presentations
- Wow your audience